Hello :)
Just had a very nice dinner of garlic scallops and fishcakes :) Loved the scallops! And we made a fruitcake too.
It's so sad when you see everyone ending all their exams or graduating and realize you're going to be stuck here for a long long more time :/ I want to graduate!!
Went down to london last weekend and it was a crazy weekend rushing here and there meeting up with people and with the silly jubilee line down, but a weekend well spent, relaxed, went out and ate good food.
I can't wait for the end of this academic year. It's been going on for way way too long. I think everyone just feels rather jaded now. Lots of work to do! But i have been wasting my whole afternoon away just cause i don't have any motivation to do any work. Hehe.
Yay, my parents will be in London next next weekend, looking forward to that :) I live for weekends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment